[xmca] Public Access to a previous MCA article

I would like to know the policy for accessing a copy of an article from the
MCA archives.
The article is,
*Self and Other in Bakhtin's Early Philosophical Essays: Prelude to a
Theory of Consciousness by Deborah Hicks. [MCA 7:3, 227-142]

This article is contrasting early Bakhtin with his later writings. In
particular the earlier notions of *answerability* and later extensions of
this concept into cultural/historical *accentuation*.

At the time XMCA had an extended conversation [which I have pasted into a
word document that is 30 pages]. Jay Lemke in particular elaborated on
Deborah Hicks project.

I would like to share this article with others in my school district if
possible?

Larry