Re: [xmca] Evaluation of learning

Laure-- One place to start is with the work of Ann Brown and for sure I
would include the ongoing work of Alex Kozulin and his colleagues. Ann died
several years ago, but worried about the issue a lot
here is one ref, and one early article that may be of help.
mike

Linking dynamic assessment with school
achievement.<http://search.proquest.com/psycinfo/docview/617354260/1398D4FE1724FB99796/3?accountid=14524>

Campione, Joseph C.; Brown, Ann L.. In *Dynamic assessment: An
interactional approach to evaluating learning potential*, by Campione,
Joseph C., Brown, Ann L.,  82-115. New York, NY, US:Guilford Press, 1987.