Re: [xmca] Help? - Microgenesis, Microgenetic, Microgeny?

Given that in our community, reading is such a core psychological function and a pre-requisite for participation in social life, and that it is institutionalised as the main subject for instruction in early elementary education and criterion for progression, I can't see any reason for believing you a wrong, Mike. Perhaps you could share the words of LSV which lead you to conclude that he would disagree?

Andy

mike cole wrote:
... How am I going wrong in believing that acquisition of reading is a developmental process in which learning also plays an essential role that shifts in the course off acquisition?