From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of mike cole
Sent: Sun 7/22/2012 12:15 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture,Activity
Subject: [xmca] Taking culture into account/Doing harm?

The attached article has been hanging around my desktop for some time now.
It
is critical of people like myself who had sought ways in ways to assist
kids from
non-mainstream cultural communities when they encounter standard schooling.

At least one of the shoes provided seems to fit. Seems worth reflecting on
the critique
as a whole.

Anyone interested?

mike