RE: [xmca] Idea for roundtable discussion at AERA

Great, Jennifer. I was hoping someone would submit. I will watch for your session!

-----Original Message-----
From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of Jennifer Vadeboncoeur
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 12:28 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: Re: [xmca] Idea for roundtable discussion at AERA

Last year a group of us submitted just such a session, without the link to this year's theme, and we were only docked by one point, but the C-H Sig was so booked that we couldn't get in.

Anna Stetsenko, Lisa Yamagata-Lynch, Kevin O'Connor, Bill Penuel, and I with Eduardo Vianna as discussant.

We are planning to re-submit this year. Our proposal is drafted, but let me know if you would like to see if there is a way to hook up or join in somehow.

Best to all - jen

______________________________

Jennifer A. Vadeboncoeur, Ph.D.
Associate Professor