[xmca] consciousness and conscious awareness as phronesis

Martin and others who were discussing *higher* mental functions and the
general movement of consciousness to conscious awreness.
I have just read another article by John Shotter who I believe is exploring
the interplay of cognition and perception.

Thought others may enjoy where his notions of  developing a particular KIND
of orientation and therefore a particular *sense* of self

Larry