Re: [xmca] Identifying the Top Studies : adult learning

Dear all,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions, which open interesting directions for
me, some quite new.

I can precise the question: I am interested in young and older adults
(basically, all kinds of people excluding the so-called child of the child
psychology) learning-in-doing some new activities (here, engaging into
scientific games): conceptual development, new reasoning modes, analogies
from past experiences, creativity...

But I would keep the question as open as before, since I am not looking for
a complete bibliography here but was inspired by Mike's intial request to
get the most important, significant, striking books on the topic.

Best,
LK