[xmca] Fwd: Call for straw poll on new Dialogic Pedagogy journal

Dear Colleagues,

You may be interested in Dialogic approaches to education. We are forwarding you this call for straw poll on a new Dialogic Pedagogy Journal. Please respond to our poll (see more information below), and feel free to send out this call to any relevant and interested groups or individuals you know.

Thanks

Ana Marjanovic-Shane, Eugene Matusov, and Mark Smith

Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
Assistant Professor of Education
Chestnut Hill College
St. Joseph Hall, 4th Floor, Room #172