[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Moscow Methodological Circle
- To: Viatcheslav Maratcha <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Moscow Methodological Circle
- From: mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2012 17:24:18 -0700
- Cc: "\"eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity\"" <email@example.com>, Виталий Дубровский <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:reply-to:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id :subject:to:cc:content-type; bh=aAOcLFRDLjzKF4C0XR93rIo0+Osi7gaiA31zyihK9F0=; b=jiqw7/80ULsPqCL0qtD2nZGEBCQxU1oXWTSzxPn5kU9d8vgExNbZQyZjrHjrxO7ZAJ ZQzO6K1OrLJVtq/JIwrWZepYT+ATosp/AWAdPuT8ijmn/W/jjQaRIlGnFCzeqDLU259E pEAeKhennFrL+Cp5xFCmpGIvoBrBGzqWSRvv2GJOYIk+2keu1JXd4Hm9m7m5IY3qXb2i Gnh1c2OUHRLX9WrSI06CR7BJC6ex07RXYkXEia55yd75IxO+gw4Xv77BhP/yxewB7yY+ G4Wc2b3xdA3N6FgE7JblBEY5KMYBSbCHi2rJWLZPbOGegIpvT0+FfkC0dAGCjmcZuYmo gmxQ==
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <4F7FABDA.email@example.com> <CAHCnM0ARZXexgj3zw6XFp1mM0uiQE=42hXXd_sN3qs_M7vP1ag@mail.gmail.com> <CAEBC5xqBSH5fTLiRFzJzgk9UbcLOLJtSK9q9iGScRdVgmyeKKg@mail.gmail.com> <CAHCnM0CqDBKxn8=SeajhvsyyfwDpvrORqCXtqEdekhzoKaOqwQ@mail.gmail.com> <CAEBC5xpF7H9G275W3q4hqd_vYc4yf=teMF5kMuKQiWCBeukHKw@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Welcome to xmca, Viatcheslav. Its good to have your group as part of the
2012/4/9 Viatcheslav Maratcha <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> Dear colleagues,
> I was very inspired when reading about your interest in MMC work. Really
> it can be considered as modern continuation of Vygotsky Cultural-Historical
> Theory. But Vygotsky did not build Activity Theory. Cultural-Historical
> Theory was the Theory of Thinking. The First MMC Programme in 1950s was
> Logical Researches Programme also devoted to Studying of Thinking. And two
> kinds of Activity Theory in USSR were independently built by Leontiev
> (Psychological Activity Theory) and MMC (so-called "General Activity
> Theory" which was in essence System Theory, or "System-Activity Approach").
> I wanted to share with you the link to Schedrovitsky Foundation English
> page, but Christine has already done it.
> Also there are two Schedrovitsky papers translations made by Mike.
> It was very interesting co-incidence: only two days ago we spoke about
> Mike and his translations with Vitaly Dubrovsky. He is one of the oldest
> MMC member living in USA now. He told me about ISSS and the seminar at Hull
> University. I am sending him a copy of this letter.
> I add my Hull presentation about MMC in attachment.
> Sincerely yours,
> 07.04.2012, 20:21, "Christine Schweighart" <email@example.com>:
> Thanks Mike I was just a little taken aback by the first pages in Russian
> -but here:
> Viatcheslav Maratcha has recent work exploring the development of MMC. In
> particular the movement beyond 'thinking as activity' in relation to
> developmental work. Previous to this seminar I had no knowledge of the
> activity games movement - only a glimpse of 'game' in one Davydov paper
> looking at organisational learning which orchestrated reflection through
> games .
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:44 PM, mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Yes, check out the site. I did not read deeply, but there is English
> available there. I will try to dig up the SP pub.
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 8:40 AM, Christine Schweighart <
> email@example.com> wrote:
> I recently met a researcher of this group - Viatcheslav Maratcha<http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002494228738>- presenting work at a seminar at Hull University in a very interesting
> He came to present there through his finding possibility of commonality
> of interest appearing in multi-methodology work in the Systems Centre.
> Perhaps Viatcheslav might be interested to communicate with this group.
> Is the resource at http://www.fondgp.ru/lib/int* available in English?
> Regards, Christine Schweighart
> On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:04 PM, mike cole <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> There is, I believe, one translation of Schedrovitsky in *Soviet
> years ago. Its great to have access to this interesting group. I wonder if
> any dialogue
> is possible?
> On Fri, Apr 6, 2012 at 7:52 PM, Andy Blunden <email@example.com> wrote:
> > Dmitry Davidoff just recommended me to this site:
> > http://www.fondgp.ru/lib/int*
> > *which is an archive of texts from the Moscow Methodological Circle.
> > People might find these texts of great interest in understanding the
> > directions of Vygotskyists in the wake of the fall of the USSR and today.
> > Andy
> > --
> > ------------------------------**------------------------------**
> > ------------
> > *Andy Blunden*
> > Joint Editor MCA: http://www.tandfonline.com/**toc/hmca20/18/1<
> > Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
> > Book: http://www.amazon.com/gp/**product/1608461459/<
> > ______________________________**____________
> > _____
> > xmca mailing list
> > firstname.lastname@example.org
> > http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/**listinfo/xmca<
> xmca mailing list
xmca mailing list