[xmca] Health at work and cultural-historical approaches

Dear colleagues,

One young and talented colleague of mind from France, Edwige
Quillerou, is looking for a foreign lab to spend some months, dealing
with Vygotskian, cultural-historical psychological approaches of
health and safety at work. Some of you may have heard our joint talk
at ISCAR last September. We know a few teams working in this team but,
truly speaking, these are happy few.
Would you mind pointing to us the relevant labs and teams worldwide ?
Thank you so much for your help,
Yours faithfully,
Laure Kloetzer