Re: [xmca] Open Access journals

This topic on open source operates within a particular context.
I'm sending a link to a paper that is a short 7 pages but seems relevant to
this topic by discussing the general topic of "academic writing" within an
historical context.
http://education.ucsb.edu/bazerman/chapters/documents/Bazerman2006ChptrRefinedSelves.pdf

The article is by Charles Bazerman, titled "Distanced and Refined Selves:
Educational Tensions in Writing with the Power of Knowledge."

Larry