Re: [xmca] Friends from Greece

Dear İlias and all,

A hypothesis or an ordinary idea:
Can we say that digital, computer games played by children not in single,
but rather with parents have less adverse effects and may it be correct to
encourage such playing in interaction with adults rather than the child in
the face of the equipment.

I remember Laura Berk who advises parents to watch tv together besides
limiting the child's exposure to it.

Is there any articles written on this kind interaction including computer
plays from a Vygotskian perspective.

Ulvi