Re: [xmca] Re: Engagement with Activity Theory.

Hi Huw--

Interesting take on appreciation. Add to your remarks that whatever we are
"pointing to" here in discussing appreciation is *both* polymorphic and
polysemic, and it might lead one to believe that human experience involves
a good deal of imagination. :-)

Which it does.

mike