[xmca] FW: Search 2011 -Position Description - Director of Evaluation

From: Berkowitz, Marvin W. [mailto:berkowitz@umsl.edu]
Sent: Friday, December 09, 2011 10:34 AM
Subject: Search 2011 -Position Description - Director of Evaluation

Dear friends and colleagues,

I want to let you know of a new position in our College of Education.  We have a new dean (Carole Basile) who is guiding us through some restructuring and this position is part of that process.

It is for a Director of Evaluation for the College (see attached position description).  This person's academic home will be in our department (Division of Educational Psychology, Research and Evaluation) and will teach research methods courses.  There is the opportunity to help shape the position as it is brand new.  Rank is open.

Lastly, while there is no necessary connection to the Center for Character and Citizenship that Wolfgang Althof and I co-direct, there is the opportunity to be part of the Center if one is interested.

I am hoping that you will:

1.       Be able to spread the word by sharing the attached position description (feel free to forward it or cut and paste it into an email or newsletter)

2.       Know someone who might be a good candidate for the position

3.       Or, perhaps be interested in applying yourself.

Thanks and have a great holiday season.

Let me know if you have questions about this.

Marvin

Marvin W. Berkowitz, Ph.D.
Sanford N. McDonnell Professor of Character Education
UM System Thomas Jefferson Professor
Center for Character and Citizenship
402 Marillac Hall
College of Education