From: Bill Reynolds <breynolds2127@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, Dec 6, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Subject: Tony
To: "boblake@georgiasouthern.edu" <boblake@georgiasouthern.edu>

Wayne Ross 3:36pm Dec 6
I'm sending this message to you because we're all mutual friends with Tony
Whitson on Facebook.

I just heard that Tony recently suffered a severe stroke. He is in the
hospital and, presently, he is partially paralyzed and unable to speak, but
can communicate with others and feed himself.

If you know Tony, you know that if anyone can overcome this tragic event,
he can.

I know Bill Stanley has visited Tony in the hospital and he's the source of
the information I have.

Sending good vibrations and positive thoughts across the continent to
Tony...

Wayne

"I run best when I run free."-Steve Prefontaine

--
*Robert Lake  Ed.D.
*Assistant Professor

 *Democracy must be born anew in every generation, and education is its
midwife.*
*-*John Dewey.