[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach
- From: Rob Parsons <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 10:48:25 +0000
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <4ED4AF23.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:email@example.com?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <4ED4A7C2.email@example.com> <4ED4A9C2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ED4AF23.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:8.0) Gecko/20111105 Thunderbird/8.0
Be happy to.
firstname.lastname@example.org in case you can't see it.
On 29/11/2011 10:08, Andy Blunden wrote:
I'm happy to divide it up, Rob. If I send you a Word version, do you
want to make a start in Part I, which is 46 pages, using Track
Changes, and see how you go?
Rob Parsons wrote:
Instant thought - I don't have that kind of time, but I would be
happy to do a chapter if other people could also.
On 29/11/2011 09:37, Andy Blunden wrote:
I am looking for help. I am in the process of making a final edit to
my book, "Concepts. A Critical Approach," with the manuscript due
for final submission before Christmas. It is about 120,000 words and
an earlier draft is available on my website:
I need a proofreader/copy editor. Someone who can read through the
manuscript and mark typographical errors, grabled or
incomprehensible sentences, unconvincing claims, repititions and non
It is an unpaid position, :) and I need it done within 2 weeks. But
on the other hand, you get to read a pretty comprehensive treatment
of Vyotsky's ideas on concepts, along with all the other lines of
research on this topic.
Anyone brave enough? I can supply the manuscript in electronic or
hard-copy form as required.
The Open University is incorporated by Royal Charter (RC 000391), an exempt charity in England & Wales and a charity registered in Scotland (SC 038302).
xmca mailing list