[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach
- To: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: [xmca] Concepts. A Critical Approach
- From: Andy Blunden <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 21:08:35 +1100
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <4ED4A9C2.email@example.com>
- List-archive: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/private/xmca>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=help>
- List-id: "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <xmca.weber.ucsd.edu>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- List-subscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org?subject=subscribe>
- List-unsubscribe: <http://dss.ucsd.edu/mailman/listinfo/xmca>, <mailto:email@example.com?subject=unsubscribe>
- References: <4ED4A7C2.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4ED4A9C2.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org, "eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity" <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-agent: Thunderbird 184.108.40.206 (Windows/20090812)
I'm happy to divide it up, Rob. If I send you a Word version, do you
want to make a start in Part I, which is 46 pages, using Track Changes,
and see how you go?
Rob Parsons wrote:
Instant thought - I don't have that kind of time, but I would be happy
to do a chapter if other people could also.
On 29/11/2011 09:37, Andy Blunden wrote:
I am looking for help. I am in the process of making a final edit to
my book, "Concepts. A Critical Approach," with the manuscript due for
final submission before Christmas. It is about 120,000 words and an
earlier draft is available on my website:
I need a proofreader/copy editor. Someone who can read through the
manuscript and mark typographical errors, grabled or incomprehensible
sentences, unconvincing claims, repititions and non sequitors.
It is an unpaid position, :) and I need it done within 2 weeks. But
on the other hand, you get to read a pretty comprehensive treatment
of Vyotsky's ideas on concepts, along with all the other lines of
research on this topic.
Anyone brave enough? I can supply the manuscript in electronic or
hard-copy form as required.
Joint Editor MCA: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hmca20/18/1
Home Page: http://home.mira.net/~andy/
xmca mailing list