Re: [xmca] Ingold linking "figments" of imagination and "figments" of materiality as a single ontology

Andy
You wrote

 I stretch the patience of my xmca friends by rabbiting on about projects
because, if this is the case, actual research needs to be done on
collaboration and projects. We need to learn more about collaboration, and
what faciitates or undermines the formation of long-term collaborations. Is
there any more important question?

Andy, besides "courage" to change the world, patience is a virture I
suspect is alive and well among yur friends. My patience struggling to
grasp your perspective has been warmly rewarded many times over.

 The research question and methods that develop to answer  the question
"about collaboration" as we ACT to "realize" collaboration and what
facilitates or undermines the formation of long-term collaborations I would
embrace as the BIG question worth grappling with.

Andy, what may be CHAT's most significant perspective is the realization
that the process  making  collaborative acts "real" & the
process exploring, RE-searching  developing the compass  [tool]  to help us
"understand" and interpret "about collaboration" are the SAME SIMULTANEOUS
process.

Larry