Re: [xmca] Ingold linking "figments" of imagination and "figments" of materiality as a single ontology

Hi Larry, Robert et al--

I am following along as best i can. At present I have an extra heavy set of
local obligations that make serious response to lots of serious comments
simply impossible.

Tim Ingold asks: Could it be that images do NOT stand FOR things, but
rather help you FIND things?"

I  believe that a Vygotskian notion of imagination answers firmly, yes.

Four more weeks of heavy pressure here. I
s the light at the end of the tunnel a train coming?