Re: [xmca] Cultural Practices/Activities/etc

Reading your attachment, Mike. Very interesting indeed.
Years ago, when I was only a little time out of Australia, I was with a group of friends somewhere in the Lake District in the UK, and we said "Let's go and climb up that hill." An hour later when we got to the top, there was a little dent in the top, where all those who had gone this way before had stood. I feel a bit like that ...

Andy

mike cole wrote:
Attached is an attempt I made several years ago to summarize the different
terms and their uses. It is not in the least sophisticated about many of
those cited or not, but it covers some perhaps-useful information.