[xmca] The overflowing overlapping accounts of practice theory

I just read a wonderful account of the multiple versions of "practice
theory" that are currently circulating in the social sciences.  I am
attaching the article by Joseph Rouse. It does an excellent job of
summarizing a vast number of perspectives into a coherent narrative.  This
article may offer the potential to help clarify different approaches as
presuppositions in this area of reflection.  I appreciated the way Joseph
Rouse reads ACROSS the different traditions and and distinctions within a
broad theoretical perspective.  I certainly saw where I have been been
exploring in this terrain and also numerous other valleys I have not
explored.
It does speak to the value of attempting to read ACROSS multiple accounts of
a theme.  It covers many topics that have been explored on CHAT.

Larry