[xmca] Fwd: [DCOG-HCI] Doing interviews - help us out with TagPad?

In the flood of summer mail, i neglected to forward this which may be of
some use to some of you.
mike

Hi all,

We've just released some software that we developed from one of our NSF
project.  It's called 'TagPad' and its designed to make it easier to conduct
and analyze research interviews.  It's been designed to fit as flexibly as
possible with structured and semi-structured interviews, and when it uploads
the recorded audio from your interviews it splits the recorded audio by
question.  You can also tag audio for quick analysis before transcription
(or to support selective transcription).

We're looking for people to use it who we can interview and study a bit
while they're using the app.  If you're planning on doing an interview study
in the next few months, any chance you could help us out?  We're happy to
lend an iPad!

The application is up on the AppStore and it's free and pretty easy to use.
 Happy to hear any suggestions or comments on the application too.

All the best,
Barry

http://www.tagpad.info

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/tagpad/id443465566?mt=8