[xmca] Spamming

To all the people in my address book, however a remote connection:

I have been the subject of a spam and hack. A Website called Click and Flirt
stole my identity by giving me a fictitious one with my first name, and then
sent invitations to flirt to many, many people in my address book.  I don't
know how they did so, but after a strongly worded message to them, I have
been assured my name is no longer on the data base.

*However, they also told me that messages will continue to go out for
another 5 days.*  During that time please ignore messages that come from
Carol1243, which is the fictitious name.

I do hope you understand.  I am mortified to be the subject of hacking like
this.  Please also remember, when you are sending out or forwarding group
messages to use the *Bcc window to prevent spamming*. You will see above
that the scores of adddresses are hidden, and only one address remains in
the Cc box.

Apologies again
Carol

--