Re: [xmca] Lev and good character

The application of this principle is what makes the use of the 5thDimension
in the SARAH hospital network so interesting, Peter. Thanks for the
connection. And note that right away a Brazilian colleague points to the
generality of this understanding in Brazil. For more on this, see

http://lchc.ucsd.edu/Affiliated_orgs/index.html

mike