Re: [xmca] Mentoring in research/writing Surprising Result So far

Yes, you said it nicely, Mike: "The contradictions that produce public
displays of feelings I believe is a part of what goes into creating a
community".

Best,
Luísa A.

On 25 May 2011 16:48, Duvall, Emily <emily@uidaho.edu> wrote:

> Well said, Mike.

Luísa Aires
Universidade Aberta, Delegação do Porto/DEED
R.Ameal, nº 752
4200-055 Porto
laires@univ-ab.pt