Re: [xmca] Refugees and Conception

Thanks for recommending this book.  I opened up the website and clicked on
"excerpt" and read the first 10 pages of the book.  It is critiquing
"psychopathological" models of "post traumatic stress disorder" and
contrasting these deficit INTRApsychic models to  traditions [discourses]
with models which construct  perspectives within a cultural-historical
framework. I've bookmarked this book to read as it seems very relevant to
making EXPLICIT the contrasting models or accounts of PTSD and refocuses our
narratives "from youth subject to SUBJECTIVITY"  [within contexts].  It
seems very relevant as a book to recommend to school counsellors,
principals, and others working in school settings.

Thank you

Larry