Re: [xmca] Gita died

Oh,
I am so sad to hear that Gita Vygodskaya died. Please send my condolences to Elena Kravtsova and her family. I met her a few times in New York and Moscow. She was always so nice and forthcoming about her father and about life in Moscow in the 30s as she knew it as a little child.

Ana

Dr. Ana Marjanovic-Shane
Assistant Professor of Education
Chestnut Hill College