Re: [xmca] Usage statistics

Hi there, one more thing. MCA currently is under review for inclusion to the ISI, which means, Thomson is counting the number of citations articles published in MCA during the past two years. You can help yourself, legitimacy when it comes to tenure and promotion consideration, if MCA is included in this index, and it is more likely included the higher the impact factor (based on ratio of citations to published ARTICLES [excluding book reviews, editorials, commentaries]).
Cheers,
Michael

On 2010-05-08, at 8:25 AM, Wolff-Michael Roth wrote:

Hi all,
I just had some usage statistics for eMCA for the months of January and February 2010. There were 948 and 1083 downloads, respectively. I think it would be useful for our journal if all those with e-access, especially those whose institutions subscribe to the InformaWorld package, were to become more frequent readers of articles . . . . and of course, if you were to cite articles in other journals, our citation numbers would go up too. . . .

Cheers,

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Editor-in-Chief
MIND, CULTURE, AND ACTIVITY