[xmca] Usage statistics

Hi all,
I just had some usage statistics for eMCA for the months of January and February 2010. There were 948 and 1083 downloads, respectively. I think it would be useful for our journal if all those with e-access, especially those whose institutions subscribe to the InformaWorld package, were to become more frequent readers of articles . . . . and of course, if you were to cite articles in other journals, our citation numbers would go up too. . . .

Cheers,

Michael

Wolff-Michael Roth, Editor-in-Chief
MIND, CULTURE, AND ACTIVITY