Re: [xmca] Fwd: videos from yesterday's panel

Thanks Peter. My talk should be ready on AERA web site in a few days.
I am off on another trip, back next week, but will hope to stay connected.

Discussers-
I am about half way through our article for discussion and LCHC is going to
discuss next week. Is anyone forwarding to Fleer and Hedegaard?

mike