[xmca] intersubjectivity and collaboration

Hello Vera and Andy:

Thank you for contributions to this topic:

Here is a link to Andy referring to Vera's work entitled "Creative
Collabortaion":

http://home.mira.net/~andy/works/collaboration.htm

Vera, could you please provide a few thoughts on your understanding of
intersubjectivity?  Perhaps Fonagy has misinterpreted it to further his
concept of mentalization.

always attempting to learn  : )

eric

"Vera Steiner" <vygotsky@unm.edu>
Sent by: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu
04/26/2010 11:00 AM
Please respond to Vera Steiner; Please respond to "eXtended Mind, Culture,
Activity"