From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu on behalf of Michael Glassman
Sent: Thu 4/8/2010 10:51 AM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: RE: [xmca] (ism) v (ist)

Hi Donna,

Thinking that you might be interested in a little scholarly gymnastics up there in Maine I wanted to send you this link.

http://862capabilityapproach.blogspot.com/

It is a blog I started for a Capability Approach class I started.  The students are really sharp and full of energy so it is starting out well.  I made it closed but they wanted me to open it up so they could send links to people to view it.

Anyway, if you want to join the discussion let me know and I will send you an invitation.

Michael