Re: [xmca] The Interpersonal Is Not the Sociocultural

David,

Lots of good points! I hope the rice, though delayed, restored your equanimity.

I haven't read this juvenile piece in a long time, and I would have to reread to respond to your remarks. My point in sharing it was simply as an example of an attempt to study emotions without reducing them to individual subjective experiences. Did I really say emotion is nonrational? That was badly wrong, for sure.

Martin