Re: [xmca] The Interpersonal Is Not the Sociocultural

Hello, As an aside to your discussion on this, I would just like to provide a very high-level view:

Within Hodges' model the interpersonal is not the sociocultural.

In previous blog posts I've referred to the 'interpersonal' domain as 'intrapersonal' being concerned with individual thoughts, beliefs, experience.

I'm wondering increasingly about all the 'holistic bridges' or 'disciplinary highways' of which psychophysical, psychosocial are examples:

http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/2008/06/physio-political-musings-songs-and.html

Best regards,

Peter Jones
http://hodges-model.blogspot.com/
Hodges' Health Career - Care Domains - Model
http://www.p-jones.demon.co.uk/
h2cm: help2Cmore - help-2-listen - help-2-care
http://twitter.com/h2cm