From: xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu [mailto:xmca-bounces@weber.ucsd.edu] On Behalf Of ulvi icil
Sent: Thursday, March 11, 2010 3:45 PM
To: eXtended Mind, Culture, Activity
Subject: [xmca] Educational Neurology and Social Brain - Interface between Educational Sciences and Neurology / Family Issues in Preschool Education

Dear friends,

These are my elective courses this semestr in graduate program in
educational sciences in Bogazici University in Istanbu/Turkey.
I highly appreciate any further recommended readings. And beyond recommended
reading, I would like especially to know books and articles which can be
qualified as very good and as should be read absolutely.
Thanks
Ulvi