Re: [xmca] book reviews

Thanks for the tip about the mixture of online and offline responses to the
call for book reviews, David. Are you volunteering to be democratic
distributor of book review invitations, David? In this chaotic world, the
value added of your labor would indeed be valued!!  As you might guess, I
had not seen your response to Camille and was trying to keep things
"orderly." clearly a misbegotten aim!!!!!!!!

We are an incredibly diverse and loosely linked "collective." So such
mishaps
are a certainty.

I will venture no further comments, since Camile is the only one with access
to info about who has asked for what.

But, I would ask, as a matter of mercy, that people not "game" this rickety
system. The infra-unter structure will not withstand it.
mike