Re: [xmca] Rudolph Steiner

Hi,

I recommend reading of

Peter Staudenmaier (Vermont USA) Antroposofi och ekofascism (I only have the Swedish version, perhaps the English title is "Antrophosofy and Ekofascism"

We have a lot of Waldorf schools in Sweden, and there are some interesting estetichal features in their pedagogy, But their philosophical backrground (Steiner) is not as "green" as they say - more of a brown nuance

Leif Strandberg