From: Celestine Ndifor [mailto:c.ndifor@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 12:04 PM
To: David H Kirshner
Subject: On Vygotsky from Sweden

Hello Professor David Kirshner,

My name is Celestine and i am writing from Sweden after having read "Lev
Vygotsky as Muse to Complex Learning/Teaching ". I am a student of
pedagogy here in Sweden and currently writing my thesis on Vygotsky and
his theories on teaching. I will be very grateful if you have thesis
written by students on language learning based on Vygotsky, or suggest a
website from which i can search these. It will be great reading what
foreign students write on this topic.

Thanks a million,

Celestine Ndifor.