[xmca] Fwd: [COGDEVSOC] Faculty Position at BOSTON UNIVERSITY

Jobs jobs jobs!!!
mike
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Deb Kelemen <dkelemen@bu.edu>
Date: Thu, Oct 1, 2009 at 7:34 AM
Subject: [COGDEVSOC] Faculty Position at BOSTON UNIVERSITY
To: COGDEVSOC@listserv.umd.edu

Hello All,

Please see the advert below. The developmental program faculty at Boston
University include: *Helen Tager-Flusberg, Patricia Ganea, Kim Saudino, and
Deb Kelemen*. We look forward to being joined by a new colleague.

Thanks,

Deb*

Developmental Psychologist*:  The Department of Psychology at Boston
University announces a tenure tack opening at the assistant professor level
for appointment in
Fall 2010, pending final budgetary approval.  Applicants with interests in
the broad area of social-cognitive development whose research examines the
intersection of cognitive development with other aspects of development
(e.g., social, moral, affective) and/or the contexts of development (e.g.,
parenting, culture, poverty) are encouraged to apply. We are especially
interested in applicants whose research uses longitudinal or other
multivariate methods. We are open to both behavioral and neuroscience
methods of study.  Strong candidates will show evidence of ability to
sustain an original and independent program of research that is externally
supported.  Responsibilities will include undergraduate and graduate
teaching and supervising doctoral students.  Applicants should submit vita,
reprints/preprints, a statement of research and teaching interests, and
three letters of recommendation.  Materials may be sent electronically to:
jemccann@bu.edu – use the Subject Heading:  Developmental Position.
Alternatively, send applications to: Helen Tager-Flusberg, Ph.D., Chair,
Developmental Search Committee, Department of Psychology, Boston University,
64 Cummington St. Boston, MA.  02215.  Review of applications will begin
immediately, and the deadline for submissions is November 15, 2009.  Boston
University is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer.

--
Deborah Kelemen, Ph.D.
Associate Professor

Email: dkelemen@bu.edu
Office Phone: (617) 353-2758
Child Cognition Lab Phone: (617) 358-1738
Fax: (617) 353-6933