Re: [xmca] Project Based Learning

neither transmission nor total freedom of action, but what Rogoff refers to
as "guided participation," perhaps, or what LSV thought of as a zone of
proximal development (assuming we can distinguish learning and development)?

Various quiet members of xmca are purported to know something about this
topic, too, Andy.
mike