Re: [xmca] ning

I can see the educational uses for college courses which are not the object
of research. I am raising the question about use of purposes of research
because this is where IRB issues arise. We have been avoiding googlegroups,
facebook, etc., for IRB reasons. Glynda Hull's use of a special
facebook-like medium that is totally incapsulated is a response to these
concerns. They may not be a problem in many places or for many purposes. i
am being cautious.
mike