Re: [xmca] Translation of two terms: Russian <--> English

Thanks all.
Generally, my impression is that we have once again hit upon a translation
issue that reveals not only the problems of translation between Russian and
English, but the poverty of either language to describe what it is that many
of us are trying to describe!!
Fascinating. I will pass along your collective wisdom.
mike