Re: [xmca] Ethnomethodology

This topic seems important to me. Might you write it up into an editorial
for mca, Ed? (I would suggest that you involve Martin, but, ugh, he has this
other topic he was going to write on).

Another article that some of us at LCHC have been discussing is harvey
sach's piece on "doing being ordinary" which, as it turns out also is not
incidently related, we believe, to Durkheim.

mike