RE: [xmca] Looking for Psikhologicheskii Slovar' - L.S. Vygotsky & B.E. Varshava

Mike,

When I posted my question about "opyt" and "perezhvanie" it was
before arrived to me the "Vygotsky's Dictionary" by A.A. Leontiev (red.).
But this volume has the two terms separeted... The terms are composed
by Vygotsky's literal quotations. But even so, I don´t know exactly about
the difference in terms of the oposition between diacronic experience (opit?)
and sincronic one (perezhvanie?). The processual, ever actual and "here and
now" aspect of perezhvanie is very interesting, but at the same time, we
have memory of our past perezhvania... What do you think about the comparation
between "perezhvanie" and "Erlebnis" made by Valsiner and Van der Veer?
The Benjaminian diad "Erfahrung" and "Erlebnis" are usefull in this case?

Thank you. The Angelous again.
Achilles