Re: [xmca] A little help about contemporary Russian Neuropsychology

From: Bella Kotik-Friedgut <bella.kotik who-is-at gmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 23:11:46 PST

There is a recent book in Russian "Neuropsychologist in rehabilitation and
education", Tenerinf 2008. This is a collection of papers mostly of young
Moscow generation of Lurian school. It is a publication dedicated to the
memory of A.Tzyganok (1948- 2007).
Also there is a book in English Achutina T., Glozman, J., Moskovich
L. & D. Robbins (Eds.).A.R. *Luria and contemporary psychology. *Nova
Hauppauge NY
On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:16 AM, Achilles Delari Junior <
achilles_delari@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Greetings for all
>
> Please, one more question...
>
> What do you can indicate to me about contemporary Russian Neuropsychology
> (the main institutes, associations, researchers, research guidelines,
> publications,
> and so on)? Do you have some info about the history of Russian
> Neurosychology
> since pre-soviet times until today? (Russian Language references
> included...)
>
> Well, it's only one more beginner's question, like always I do. But I will
> search
> better by myself too. If I ask you it's because your answers are always
> objective
> and very helpful to me about every matters. It's not only to me, but to
> help other
> people here in Brazil...
>
> Thank you, very much.
> Best wishes.