[xmca] A little help about contemporary Russian Neuropsychology

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Dec 13 2008 - 21:16:26 PST

Greetings for all

Please, one more question...

What do you can indicate to me about contemporary Russian Neuropsychology
(the main institutes, associations, researchers, research guidelines, publications,
and so on)? Do you have some info about the history of Russian Neurosychology
since pre-soviet times until today? (Russian Language references included...)

Well, it's only one more beginner's question, like always I do. But I will search
better by myself too. If I ask you it's because your answers are always objective
and very helpful to me about every matters. It's not only to me, but to help other
people here in Brazil...

Thank you, very much.
Best wishes.
Achilles.