RE: [xmca] Is there something about LSV in "clinical settings"?

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 12 2008 - 06:41:51 PST

Thanks Anton, very much...

I had obtained a copy of Vygotsky Samukhin and Birembaum...
But my process of translation from Russian to Portuguese is very hard
and slow. Do you think that there is a definite "Gestaltist" orientation
at all this work? How do you evaluate the actual role of Vygotsky
in the final writing of the text? (...) Can you tell us something more
about the history of the experiences with patients and the
history of the production of this interesting paper? It was really
writed in 1934, or only published at this year? The more advanced
vygotskyan conception of semiotic mediation (exposed at chapter
seven "misl i slovo") is already present at the work of Pick Disease
patients?

Thank you very much. Sorry about so much questions, maybe
not so relevant ones, but I'm curious...

Best wishes.

Achilles.