RE: [xmca] Is there something about/from the musicologist Volochinov?

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 02 2008 - 16:59:58 PST

David,

I'm very thankful to you about your beautiful contributions at your note.
I will to report your question to my colleagues that are studding
this question... And I will persist in searching for that juvenile
articles from Volochinov, if they really exist, I hope so...
There are more sites that points out this relationship...
About semiotics of music I have notice that Ponzio writed a
book about, in Italian... He is a Italian scholar that have writed
some books about Bakhtin...

Thank you very much, once more
Achilles.