RE: [xmca] Vygotsky, Luria and Eisenshtein (links)

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Nov 10 2008 - 13:52:42 PST

(I posted a simillar e-mail before, but I fear that I lost it, if you recieve it

twice, excuse me please, ok?)

Mike, I think I don't have any personal nor material conditions to encourage
translations of Ivanov's deep/beautiful book... If you wonder any action that
I really could do to help this, please tell me that I will try with persistence.
Now, my project is only try to translate chapter 2 to Portuguese, only in order
to collect some cues, hypertextual links, perhaps. I assume that only this will be
something crazy, because my hard relation with Russian - and this will take
many time. I believe that time don´t work against us, but there are space-time
boundaries, even so. Of course, I can begin to read Einsenshtein's works too,
there are important references in English and Portuguese translated. I will try
to see. I'm waiting for the book "Psychology of composition", after this, I will see...
That film by Luria is very interesting, if we can grasp the semiotic devices
embodied in the movie language, even if it was not a great work of art, there
will be no problem... Who knows? Let´s Khronos and Topos perform their roles.

Thank you, ever.
Achilles