[xmca] There are something about Roza Smekhova?

From: Achilles Delari Junior <achilles_delari who-is-at hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 27 2008 - 14:21:10 PDT

Greetings for all.

I don't have any historical notices about Vygotsky's family history immediately after his death. Except something from Guillermo Blank about the funeral ceremony (in note to the Spanish Edition of "Pedagogical Psychology"). I wonder a very difficult moment for the family immediately after 1934, and deeply respect the silence about this time. But, even so, I wonder that to recognize the true efforts of family in maintaining the manuscripts, the entire legacy of the Vygotsky seminal work, is a necessary aptitude as well, because probably it was not easy, at all. Thinking like Walter Benjamin, memory is important also to free the future. We have listened something about Gita's fundamental work, but here in Brazil I don´t have listened or readed any notices about biografical history of Roza Smekhova and about Gita's sister. I must apologize but I don't remember her name... Maybe would not be only a "gender question", but I'm curious even so.

Thank you for your attention, patience and help.

Achilles,
Umuarama, october 27, 2008